Which? Trusted Traders
Not everyone can be a part of the Which? Trusted Traders, that’s why it makes us even more proud that we have been endorsed two consecutive years in a row!
To give our clients (and potential new clients) an insight as to what we have had to go through in order to become a trusted trader, we’ve written this blog post explaining the steps that each business would have to take part in…
There are six steps:
- Credit Check – A preliminary credit check to validate the financial health and stability of a sole trader or business. Each business would need to have good credit in order to pass the first step.
- References – Customer reference checks are chosen at random by a member of the Which? Trusted traders endorsement team to ensure a breadth of consumers are consulted. This gives them the opportunity to find out who delivers excellent customer service and who is trustworthy.
- Business Procedures – This is where a thorough examination of business and administrative procedures happen to make sure a business is running smoothly and safely for customers.
- Interview and assessment – The business would then be visited in person by a member of the Which? Trusted Traders team to be assessed and interviewed.
- Code of Conduct – The sole trader or business that is signing up to the scheme agrees to abide by the code of conduct and Which? Trusted Traders terms and conditions.
- Endorsed trader – This is when the trader (business) can tell their customers that they have passed the assessment and are now an endorsed Which? Trusted Trader!
Which? Trusted Traders aren’t afraid to fail a business who do not make the grade – not everyone will get through to the assessment stage, only those who meet their high standards are credited with the Which? Trusted Traders status.
That’s how you know BeeXpress are a trustworthy, professional business that have fantastic customer service.
We are extremely proud that we have been trusted traders for two years running and are hoping that our hard work and credibility are recognised so that we can be nominated for a third time.
If you would like to read some of our reviews then please follow this link – http://trustedtraders.which.co.uk/businesses/beexpress-plumbing-and-heating
Now that you know we are a trust worthy company, if you would like any plumbing or heating issues resolved then please feel free to get in touch with us via our contact page – https://www.beexpress.co.uk/contact/ or give us a call on 020 8454 7838