Carbon Monoxide

I think most of us homeowners are aware of what Carbon Monoxide is and how dangerous it is, but do you think about it on a regular basis? – Probably not!
Carbon Monoxide is a poisonous substance that is produced by the incomplete burning of gas and liquid petroleum gas. It can occur when a gas appliance hasn’t been fitted correctly, repaired properly or maintained efficiently.
If you breathe this substance in, even in small doses, you could be at risk of getting carbon monoxide poisoning. CO gets into your bloodstream and prevents your red blood cells from carrying oxygen.

This is why BeeXpress are constantly recommending that you get your boiler serviced, so we can find any fault that could be a serious danger to your health.
Because carbon monoxide has no taste, smell or colour, we recommend that you get a CO Detector to put in home. However a CO Detector is definitely no substitute for booking a safety check and having your boiler and appliances serviced by a qualified engineer.
BeeXpress offer 50% off a CO Detector with every boiler service, so we have peace of mind that you’re safe and sound in your home and we’re doing our job properly.
If you’re worried about carbon monoxide or just want to be on the safe side then please feel free to get in touch with us, as we would be happy to help and book you in as soon as possible.
Give us a call on 020 8970 7498 or email us on our contact page – https://www.beexpress.co.uk/contact/

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.