Want to save money on Water Bills?

Well this is a silly question don’t we all and I bet we’ve all tried everything we can think of until we are blue in the face to do so, from letting the dishes pile up to do it all In one go to limiting shower times. I don’t know about you but they are definitely things I’ve tried, however they never seem to work.

Well now there is a way in which we can do it!

A product called a Blue Water Conditioner

To put it in laments terms for us all to understand it’s a device that a plumber fits in your boiler and it softens the water, reduces lime scale all causing less water used which means more money in our back pockets.
So I bet your asking yourself what’s the point, because I definitely did so here’s a few advantages that will make you as happy as me;
· they can extend the life of your water-using appliances, your plumbing and even your clothes

· no servicing required like salt using water filters

· Chemical free

· No electricity required

· Protects your water-using appliances.

· No more “spotting” on glasses, dishes, shower screens, etc.

· No maintenance required.

· Protects the environment

SO as you can see for yourself plenty of money to be left in your pockets than anybody elses! So for a FREE consultation don’t hesitate to get in contact with me

How to Stop Your Boiler From Trying To Kill You??

Seems like a stupid question I know, like as if a boiler could actually kill you right?
Wrong, the boiler itself might not be the cause of killing you or someone you love but carbon monoxide released from the boiler could be.

Did you know that central heating boilers – are the most common sources of carbon monoxide?

So what is carbon Monoxide?
Carbon monoxide is a poisonous gas that has no smell or taste. Breathing it in can make you unwell, and it can and will kill you. Carbon monoxide (CO) is sometimes referred to as the “silent killer”. Every year in the UK, over 200 people go to hospital with suspected carbon monoxide poisoning, which leads to around 40 deaths.

From July 1st 2012 to June 30th 2013, two British people died and 62 were injured as a result of accidental carbon monoxide poisoning associated with liquid petroleum gas and natural gas in the home.

Of the first of the fatalities it related to a floor standing boiler with ad open flue that hadn’t seen a service for a number of years.

So how can you stop this from happening?
It’s simple really…. Ask yourself these questions…..
How old is your boiler?
When was the last time it was serviced?
Do you have a carbon monoxide detector in your house?
Would you be able to know when you have a leak?

If you don’t know the answer to any on these questions then its better to be safe than sorry by booking your boiler in for a service with us and receiving a half price carbon monoxide alarm, it doesn’t take long and could make you a hero 😉